Monday, March 5, 2007

tuesday, 6 march 2007 kitchen

2.30 pm chef in the kitchen..

today not as busy like yesterday, quiet calm in the kitchen about this hour. I am just finish taken my lunch at the small corner inside the kitchen. One of my cooks ask me about his lamb briani rice balance from yesterday function still keep inside nicely in the chiller. I know why he ask me this question because of his Lamb briani so good and he love to cook briani. Then ok for me to keep for tomorrow if it still good, so i ate one plate of briani and lamb curry. It is true enough, the more days you keep rice briani the flavor come out very nice and tastefully of aroma and herbs.
Supplier come to visit me..have to go...will continue tomorrow..and some new dishes photo taking...
chao...........

2 comments:

A world that i've seen said...

muahaha...chefie ...
as long as it taste nice oh..provided later u wont cirit birit lah..kakakka

Chef Kadir Razak said...

yeas,.....not tobad jo..we have food safety requiremnts here